Mesmer(eyes)ize

I walked alone through the streets
Lost in a different world
The night is young, the crowds just getting out
I can look but whats there in it for me
The silent mind running haywire
I call but it ain't return to me

Then just came a rain pouring down on me
A strange freshness tore the pain away

As I look up to the sky,
Its like the heaven opened up

Like an Angel came down
washed the tear drops off my eyes

My life has been rock and roll
With a bunch of songs, we hit the road
Travelling near and far,
Running up the charts, we became stars
Fame and Money and wild backstage games
Gathering news on every tabloid space

Then our dreams went on a downslide
The road just split open wide, outta the spotlight me
Hit the bars, in every corner of the city
untill that fateful night I saw her look at me

Then just came a rain pouring down on me
A strange freshness tore the pain away
As I touch her skin, she feels like a heavenly surprise
She talks of love tonight she mesmerize

Under the sky, walking hand in hand,
Music may now find me again, through her mesmer(eyes)