Dance of Love

She shone in pearls,
Like the bright one
When the dance floor lit up,
Under a setting sun.

As I moved along the dance,
From one girl to another
Hers was one to hold onto,
Like there was no other.

Not letting go of her touch,
Or the shines in her eye
Against my shoulder hers,
I froze that moment in time

As I held her pose,
Brought her into my arms close
Then dropped her low,
Locks of hair down to my toes

Daring in her sun kissed skin,
Tinges of red and silk lay bare
As she looked up I held my breath,
But not before she caught my stare

Such beauty lay in that body,
Grace in the way she moved
Circles of rhythm surrounding,
Arousing her sensuous grooves

When I turned her around,
Wrapped her in my arms
She gave into the magic,
Cast a spell with her charms

A dance can find you someone,
A few moments you are together
But you return when it ends,
Far away from each other

But some hearts meet and souls melt,
And they hold on to one other
The song may end and next one begins,
But this dance continues forever...