Open Doors

Just out looking

For friends of mine

It’s been a while

Since we spent time


Together we were

The best that we could

But somewhere I lost the way

On a road of no good 


Now I

Realized

Those days

Gone by

May never again


Years in the shell now

Lost in my self

Waiting for someone 

My heart I would sell


A fool behind closed doors

I fear to open my eyes

What if I was left again

After I know we had tried 


Shall I

Get out

What if I

Lose out

Myself again


Love May have been a hurt

You got it let it go when you must

Can’t hold on to what has left

What lies ahead is you best


Open that door now

Go out for that ride

Never know that mountain (you go up)

Who you might find


Go hit that floor now

Just hold her and dance

You never know love maybe

The one in your arms


Now you

Realize

Those days

Have come by

And it will be all good


Open

Those doors

To life 

Open your heart

To love

And it will be all good.