Back to my past

As I wade through the chapters of life
The secrets open up to me
Stark reality of moments
All in dark contrast to what I see

Thoughts written down now history
These strange events in my memory
Some I try to forget though they haunt me
While others kind of settled inside me

Through these years, many faces crossed me
Never stopped once to see behind me
A loving tender touch from someone near
While another left a scar deep inside me

Creating impressions cast in stone
Running through life, not always alone
Dreams envisioned, yearning for more
Trials and tribulations following me back home

After all these years, I feel like knowing more about me
Bring out the truth that I hid in this solitude I covered around me
Tonite I open the world that I forgot, open the book of secrets, oh god!
May I find my life back, for this wayword son has opened his heart.